Sunday, June 9, 2019

Creating a startup!

It's June 9th and I am sitting on my bed thinking what can be done as a startup. The whole idea of a startup is inventing something new or at least improving an already existing invention which will make a whole new application to that invention.

I needed an idea. And instead of chasing an idea, I needed to find a problem to solve. That was the easy way to find an idea for a startup. It makes the startup genuine, because the problem is real, and its my problem too. So all I needed to do was to get out and observe. A keen observation of the surrounding, the lives of common people- how they work, talk, communicate, tackle problems etc. That would give me a real problem to solve.

So here I am, about to observe the world out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment